Dogs or bears? We are sure that this will be your question after seeing this post. As you know, some dogs are so big that they’re more like bears. However, these large canine friends do not seem to realize they’re actually giant. For this reason, sometimes, our fuzzy companions believe they’re still puppies and can fit anywhere and any position. But no matter how large they are and what their breeds are, all these ’babies’ really want is to be loved and cared by their owners. Moreover, these cute “puppies” can steal our hearts. So, rather than getting a dog you end up with a “giant house bear.”
However, when you have a big dog, you’re a lucky person. If you don’t believe, scroll down to see 24 photos that will offer all the proof you need.
h/t: Bright Side
1. A tiny, hard-to-notice,180 lb “puppy”
2. Would you give up your subway seat to a sweet little doggie like this?
3. It’s not just kids who grow faster when they’re asleep…
4. Now that’s what I call a good selfie.
5. This pupper is about twice as big as his owner. So, which of the 2 has more claim to the bed?
6. You can’t hide anything from this guy!
7. Other people’s dogs grow even faster than other people’s kids.
8. The best kind of winter blanket by far
9. Danger: An adorably cute nosy-wosy!
10. Head size comparison: A human vs An Alaskan Malamute
11. This big boy thinks he’s a puppy and still tries to fit in his owner’s lap.
12. The second pic was taken just 3 months later!
13. My sweet little dummy’s laid like this for 20 minutes today. Hasn’t moved once!
14. This cool duo should be in the movies!
15. More size comparison: a 5’2″ tall human and a 270 lb pupper