As cats age, they may be old, weak, and slow. They tend to be less active and playful, they may sleep more, gain or lose weight, and have trouble going to their favorite places. Also, they may experience a decline in cognitive functioning and have unique needs. Despite their age, they are still cute and sweet babies who love us so much. And like a fine wine, they only get better with age and still make wonderful companions. Not only do they bring joy to our lives, but they also provide us with unconditional love and great friendship.
After all, senior cats show the world that age is just a number. That’s the reason why we are here to show you 20 photos of elderly cats who still have so much love to give us. Take a look at these wonderful cats who have lived their lives to the fullest and are now enjoying their well-deserved ‘retirement’. We are sure that these photos will make your day brighter and warmer!
1. What a cute kitty! Sending our love to your way, Tigger!
2. Thanks to this ramp, this 20-year-old cat can still get into the bed whenever he wants.
3. Happy 21st Birthday the little sweet boy Mario!
4. She looks like an elegant grande dame. Petite and beautiful.
5. Aww, I’m gonna cry! So sweet!
6. Catnaps are the best! 20-year-old cat and 70-year-old father sleeping together.
7. He looks like a happy playful boy. What a sweetheart.
8. She has a sweet lil face!
9. She looks so regal!
10. Rebel is 20 years old but he still looks like a 8-weeks old kitten.
11. She’s got a terrific HB blanket to sleep on, so toasty warm.
12. What a beautiful coat!
13. This 16-year-old good boy is recovering from a stroke. Hugs and best wishes for a quick recovery – what a sweet face !
14. Her eyes are amazingly gorgeous!
15. Turning white around the mouth, just like a human would…
16. What a sweet face, so kissable!
17. What an amazing photo. You have a real tranquil garden. He’s a real lucky boy.
18. “Omg those glittery green eyes are so pretty!”
19. She looks so soft!
20. His eyes and coat makes him gorgeous.
Do you love these senior cats? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below! Be sure to share this post with your friends and family members!