A haircut would be the simplest and most exciting way to give your pet a transformation. It can turn him (or her) into a beautiful stranger. Just like us, we will look different when having a new haircut. You may need time to get accustomed to the new hairstyle but it surely makes you less boring. Everyone should try getting a haircut that you haven’t done before.
These 21 awesome photos of the dog below will bring you a lot of smiles and laughter. That’s they before and after their haircut. Some are transformed so drastically that even their owners can’t recognize them. They never think that their furry friends will become pretty like that. Let’s scroll down!
1. “My 13-year-old dog, Archie, before and after having visited the groomer — he’s practically a new dog!”
2. “My dog got a haircut!”
“I hate to tell you this, but the groomer gave you back the wrong dog…”
3. “Sirius got a haircut. This was an extreme makeover!”
4. New groomer — new summer haircut
5. “Finally, we got to the hairdresser!”
“OMG, are you sure that’s the same dog?!”
6. Grooming can transform you.
7. “I don’t know how it happened, but the groomer gave me back a shrimp instead of my fluffy puppy.”
8. “Mom said we’d be lucky if the dog let us give her a bath or a haircut. I think this a success.”
9. Dog 1: “I’m fabulous now!”
Dog 2: “Really Jake? I thought you were prettier before.”
10. “Billy came home from the groomer as a completely different doggy!”
11. “She’s my Claire Bear before and after getting a haircut. She’s 13 years old, but is still enjoying life.”
12. “My big guy has maintained a healthy weight for a year and a half. He went to the groomer today and is looking extra handsome now!”
13. “Fergus is beardless after getting a haircut.”
14. “Before and after a haircut — she looks like a totally different dog!”
15. Now they’re ready for a hot summer.
16. “Our dog Jojo before and after a much-needed haircut”
17. “I’m pretty sure the groomer gave me back the wrong dog.”
18. “My dog got a haircut after 4 months.”
19. “Sundance almost looks like a new dog after his haircut.”
20. “I asked the groomer to trim my dogs. There was a slight miscommunication. Now they won’t be able to go outside for a while.”