For animal lovers, there’s nothing happier and greater than seeing rescued animals find their forever homes. Once these animals find people who are willing to love them and take care of them, they will provide their new owners with joy, great companionship, and unconditional love. We believe that fostering and adopting pets as a way to bring some joy into their lives, so we encourage everyone to rescue animals and go to shelters to adopt them.
We are happy when we find out that there are more and more happy adopted animals. So, in this article, we would like to share some photos of pets who finally find homes and give their new owners tons of love and joy. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. “I adopted the saddest-looking cat at the shelter 3 years ago.”
2. Husband: “What if the dog we adopt isn’t cuddly?” One week later…
3. “This little cutie climbed up on me while I applied to adopt her.”
4. A happy doggo 10 minutes after getting adopted
5. “Nearly a year ago, someone dumped this sweetheart in the road and luckily I found her before she was hit by a car. Now look at my sweet kitty!”
6. “Rescued this kitty, and my sister held him while road tripping to his new home.”
7. “This is Alfred. I adopted him at 2.5 years old. The woman at the adoption center informed me that kittens are 15x more likely to be adopted.”
8. This adopted pit bull can’t stop hugging his new owner.
9. You can see all the emotions on her face.
10. This rescued good girl wants all the love.
11. “My dog discovering our bed on his first day home after being rescued from the shelter”
12. “Rescued this 15-year-old, toothless, derpy little nugget 2 days ago.”
13. “One month of being adopted, already my best bud!”
14. “Meet Olive. She was rescued from some bushes.”
15. “Bob, rescued off the street, coming at you weighing in at 3 whole entire pounds”
16. Photos taken 3 weeks apart
17. “This is Freddy, I rescued him 8 years ago and this is his way of telling me he loves me.”
18. “Rescued this guy from a family that moved away and left him on the porch with an unopened bag of dog food.”
19. “I rescued a pregnant stray cat, and she has already made herself at home!”
20. “My wife and I rescued these 2 brothers on Monday. I think it’s safe to say they are adjusting nicely.”
21. “After weeks of visiting, we were finally able to adopt this beautiful old gentleman yesterday, who has just turned 10!”
22. “My little rescue dog breaks my heart. He still can’t get over the fact that he has his very own bowl.”
Have you ever rescued pets from the street or adopted one from a shelter? Share photos of your pets with us in the comments below! Be sure to share this article with your friends and family members!