Animals, especially house pets, often show their notably strong love to the humans who care for them. They can be fiercely loyal and form strong bonds with their humans. If you have ever owned pets, you will know how much they love you. They tend to want lots of attention and enjoy spending time with you. They love playing, snuggling, and cuddling with you. They feel sad when you go out and leave them home alone. After all, they love you and can’t live without you.
Our pets are like sources of endless unconditional love that can make our lives better and happier. And in order to prove this phenomenon is true, we would like to show you 21 pictures of pets who love their owners more than anything in the world. Scroll down to see!
1. “My wife went to work for the first time in 3 months. No words are needed.”
2. “The only boy who likes being around me this much”
3. “My wife is 3 weeks away from giving birth and our cats love snuggling her belly.”
4. “My ducks, Mango and Django, refuse to sit elsewhere.”
5. “My dog Chase waits for my father to come home every day around 5:30 pm — he died last year from cancer.”
6. One very cuddly iguana
7. “This is how my wife and our cat sleep every night.”
8. “The cat is sleeping while my boyfriend plays.”
9. “I found her outside my house in spring. No one claimed her so she’s been my baby ever since.”
10. “My dad died last June. His dog still waits for him every day in his truck.”
11. “It’s taken 3 weeks, but my cat has finally decided that our daughter is now part of the family.”
12. “She saw me packing my army kit this morning. When she knows I’m going to be away for a while, she sits with me until I leave.”
13. “One of our ducks rejected this duckling and it imprinted on me instead. It doesn’t let me out of its sight.”
14. “My girlfriend takes pics of me sleeping. My dog doesn’t snuggle like this while I’m conscious.”
15. “We adopted this cute boy and he’s been super shy. Today, for the first time, he plopped onto my lap and did this.”
16. “I’m in danger of being nuzzled to death.”
17. “Look at her, she’s coming home with me!”
18. “My puppy gets more and more protective of my wife during her pregnancy. He snuggles her any time she falls asleep!”
19. “We adopted my cat almost 2 years ago and this is the first time she’s cuddling with us. So proud of her!”
20. “New snuggle buddy”
21. “Kahlua spent 9 months snuggling with my wife’s growing belly and she is now a proud guard dog!”
Do your pets show their love to you? Let’s share their photos with us in the comments! Be sure to share this post with your friends and family members!