Questioned on the strength of the human-pet bond, more than half of pet owners polled said they preferred spending time with their pets than with their best friends and partners. Most saw their beloved pets as a positive influence on their well-being. Not surprisingly, pets bring more to our lives than just a few laughs. They give us so much in terms of love and emotional support, give us a better quality of life and come with health benefits. Simply petting a dog, cat, rabbit or even horse can help you improve your health and your mood immediately.
Sometimes life can throw roadblocks our way that can dampen our mood. In these moments, animals are an endless source of positive emotions and can have therapeutic effect on us. They help us de-stress and improve our mood by breaking the negative mood and making our tough day better. So scroll down to see these pics of animals and their humans that we collected below. We can’t promise these photos will change your world, but they will definitely come with a heartwarming side effect.
1. “Wow, that’s who lives in the egg!”
2. “I could look into those eyes forever.”
3. Scary funny or funny scary?
4. Mesmerizing onions…
5. Partners in crime
6. Not very identical twins
7. That’s what we call positive thinking.
8. Cuteness overload
9. Ninja cat
10. “Who dropped the dogs all over the floor?”
11. Doggo, his best buddy, and that stunning background
12. “Sweetest nap on my lap”
13. When you’ve found someone who’s just as cute as you are:
14. “Tonight it’s my turn to sleep.”
15. Hold hands, not grudges
16. Long distance relationships
17. Everybody loves compliments.
Which one of those did you like the most? Let us know your thoughts in comments below! If you like this post, please share it with your friends and family members to make their day better!