We’re glad to have dogs to accompany us in daily life. They are adorable members of the family and best friends ever. These furry guys can sense our feeling and give us comfort when we need. Their caring gestures and actions are enough to steal the heart of their owners. Many of them are professionally trained to do human jobs. You can find police dogs, guide dogs, or therapy dogs out there. They’re helping a hand to make this world a better place. And this has inspired humans around them.
Here are 20 photos of zealous dogs we are would like to share today. Their actions strongly prove that not only humans care for them but they also do the same. When they feel they’re loved, they will give the same, even much more. Sometimes, you do not need to do extra things to change this world. Love, care, and share coming at the right time can do the work. And our doggy friends have made an excellent job so far. Let’s give them a look!
1. Now they’ll get lots of treats and big belly rubs!
2. Lucas, a sick little boy, and his service dog Juno share a special bond.
3. Dogs are known as man’s best friend, but here’s one pup who’s earned himself a different title: Best Assistant.
4. School is ruff, but they’re doing great!
5. It all came full circle for Jake.
6. “Wasao is out to charm passengers as a tourism station master.”
7. When a good boy greets you at the door with their tail wagging and tongue out, you can’t help but feel better!
8. This is a Warrior Canine Connection service dog being told they’re a good dog.
9. Its owner’s legs may be weak, but he has 4 and they’re strong enough for the both of them!
10. Air assault woofers, protecting us
11. Dory is specially trained to accompany children in a courtroom, to help calm them and ease the process.
12. This is Bretagne, a search and rescue dog who worked during 9/11. She was only 2 years old at the time.
13. A dog providing a soldier with some much-needed love
14. An anxious autistic boy undergoing an MRI scan was put at ease when his loyal best friend stayed by his side throughout the procedure.
15. Here are Golden Retrievers comforting Orlando shooting survivors, providing a warm, furry body to hold and pet!
16. This good girl named Frida saved 52 people from Mexico’s earthquake.
17. This is Amanda, a mama dog that saved her puppies from a fire and put them on the fire truck.
18. This dog saved its owner’s life by lying on him for nearly 24 hours in freezing conditions.
19. Layka saved the lives of U.S. troops in Afghanistan after she was shot and gravely wounded.
20. Ricochet goes surfing with people suffering from physical, cognitive, and emotional disabilities.