Before welcoming a cat into your home, you might think that your life would be peaceful as cats are aloof and independent creatures who love sleeping and do the majority of their sleeping during the day. But any experienced cat owner can tell you that when you get a cat, your whole world is going to be different in a big way. You won’t be able to get up at the time you want, you cannot enjoy your meal peacefully, and your personal space will only be possible in your dreams.
Cats can be mischievous and crazy sometimes, but they are still our cute and sweet companions. Not only do they bring joy to our lives, but they also improve our mental and physical health. That’s the reason why we adore cats, even despite crazy and silly things they do. No matter what happens, we still love them so much.
1. What’s really the point of blackout curtains if your cat is going to open them every morning?
2. Throne of destruction
3. “What do you mean by, ’What did you do?’ The shower curtains were like this already!”
4. “Because who needs personal space… Or to breathe…”
5. “Loki says no to me crocheting.”
6. “Does this count? She didn’t even let me wrap my towel properly first.”
7. “Benny recently learned that the acoustics in the shower will amplify his voice and the curtain will protect him from the squirt bottle. His concerts start at 4 AM and last until everyone in the house is up with him.”
8. “Moved the stove today and found Gracie’s stash…”
9. “Slept in past normal breakfast time…”
10. “My father attempting to eat dinner in peace”
11. “Every single day… He will stay in the bag pretending to be stuck, then attack you effortlessly, launching himself free if you offer help.”
12. “Of all the places to sit… She picks the clean dry cleaning.”
13. “Her name is Oh No! It fits her very well. While I’m sweeping, she’s scattering the debris around! She’s currently obsessed with uncooked spaghetti, keeps her entertained for hours!”
14. “This happens when I open a can of tuna.”
15. “My cat sits up here all night meowing for attention, even if I bring her down to spend time together, she runs back up immediately and keeps meowing. Why cat, why?”
16. “Harry, hiding under the side of the bed waiting to grab my feet”
17. “A compilation of my cat Jasmine screaming at me because she swatted her crinkle toy under the stove. She screams so loud she shuts her eyes sometimes. The neighbors hear her from outside the house. My cat is a banshee.”
18. One piece of tuna = one piece released
19. “My dad bought a cactus to discourage Mingus from getting on the counter. Here’s Mingus with the cactus.”
Are you a cat owner? How has your life changed since you got a cat? Tell us your answers in the comments below! Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family members!