If you’ve ever witnessed the confusion or amazement of your pet doing something for the first time, you know that it can be a completely funny and adorable moment. Although these first-time experiences can sometimes be really disturbing, our pets always have their humans who can make them feel better and help them overcome fear and anxiety. And of course, their beloved owners don’t forget to take photos and share them with the world.
As pet owners, we can’t stop looking at our pets, especially when they do something new to them. They are so adorable and hilarious that they will make you laugh and warm your heart. If you are having a bad day, we are sure that these hilarious photos of animals will put a smile on your face and make your day better. Scroll down to enjoy!
1. First teeth
2. Beanie finally pooped in her litter box for the first time and now she’s exhausted.
3. She opened her eyes for the first time.
4. This happy little rescue is going for a convertible ride and feeling the wind in his fur for the first time ever.
5. “My new puppy trying on his harness for the first time”
6. First time at the beach
7. First time that Bonk has felt safe enough, since the shelter, to venture upstairs into the sun.
8. First time meeting a cat
9. “My dog is terrified of walking through doorways. Today, for the first time in his life, he came into my room and snoozed on my bed!”
10. Bathing herself for the first time
11. Bear’s first time in the mountains, and needless to say he’s in heaven.
12. “This boy had a spinal injury when he was 12 weeks old. We have helped him learn to walk again and today he peed on his own for the first time. He’s so proud!”
13. “My cat sees a Christmas tree for the first time.”
14. Pupper without her leash on for the first time
15. “Our cat looking out the window the first time since we moved into an apartment”
16. “This is Bill. Yesterday he had his first day of training to be my medical alert dog. He will learn how to save my life.”
Do you have any photos of your pets reacting to things new to them? We’d love to see them, so please share them with us in comments and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family!