We often play sports or do exercises in order to get in shape and be active in lifestyles that are otherwise sedentary. Yet we have never asked whether the same is true for animals. Do they exercise to keep fit or lose weight? Animals need energy for all life functions, and they get it through intermittent foraging. Although nobody teaches them how to lose weight, in fact, they seem to know the best ways to keep body in good shape.
In this article, we collected some some pictures of animals who really know how to keep fit to share with you. We believe that these animals will inspire you and help you switch to power mode. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. Well now, tell me how you go to the gym four times a week.
2. In Brazil, even roosters play soccer!
3. Real cats look graceful, even on the pull-up bar.
4. Puppy yoga.
5. I’m leavin’ this town!
6. Double somersault! Aaaaand … oops.
7. Three more laps and I’ll become a terrier.
8. Two things I want most are to eat and to get fit.
9. I wonder what the size of the goal in this game will be…
10. Take a picture of me doing sports! Got it? Okay, let’s go take a nap.
11. Whatever you do, plank is your best exercise!
12. Even this goat surfs. I should go, too!
13. The traditional cat dance to summon spring.
14. First rule of a successful ballet dancer — stretch as hard as you can!
15. Who’s the boss? I’m the boss!
Do you love this post? Do you want to get in shape and improve your health? Feel free to share your thoughts with us in comments below and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family members to inspire and motivate them to do exercise regularly.