Not all dogs can get along well with their siblings. Sometimes they want to stay alone, enjoying their quiet time but their siblings keep bothering them. They find it annoying but don’t know how to stop it. Some dogs even aren’t ready to welcome their younger human brother and sister to their home. And this turns out incredibly hilarious. It promises to fill you with happy vibes.
In this post, we are glad to introduce 28 dogs who just wish they were an only pet. These adorable furry guys don’t want to share love and care of their parents with their siblings. They will get jealous of their siblings when their parents cuddle and play with them. These furry guys may need time to get accustomed to a bigger family. If you are looking for dog photos that can boost your mood faster than a rocket, just give these a look. Let’s get started!
1.”I can’t understand why my brother keeps watching that boring film. As he is younger, I need care for him. Just force myself to watch it with him.”
2. “Sometimes, you find it really hard to get along well with your sibling.”
3. “I’m jealous. Why do you only cuddle him, not me?”
4. “I’m tired of my younger brother. He keeps considering me a pillow and a chair although I’m still 3 months older than him.”
5. “Who are you? Why you take my favorite sleeping place?”
6. “Sometimes you wish you could kick all these guys far away from you. They’re annoying all the time.”
7. “I understand. I’m a big brother.”
8. “I also want your cuddle, dad.”
9. “You know who is the boss in this family, right? You must listen to me all the time.”
10. “I’m your big brother. You have to listen to me. I always want the best things for you. It’s quite annoying sometimes.”
11. “Ok, you can do whatever you want. I’m fine!”
12. “Mommy, could you drag this intruder out of the bed? She is my biggest jerk.”
13. “Even though my little sister is incredibly cute, I need time to get along well with her.”
14. “Everything in this family should be shared and shared alike. Cuddle is no exception.”