Cats are extremely cute, but they are not fluffy balls of goodness most of the time. They are naughty and mischievous creatures who love to destroy everything and cause troubles to their humans. That is the reason why they can be angels with whiskers or pure evil, yet still in a hilarious way. Their evil behavior might just be the result of boredom or curiosity. They seem to enjoy being monsters, and they never get tired of trolling their owners. And sometimes, this combination of cuteness and mischief is endlessly appealing for we humans.
We love these little villains, so we would like to share their mischievous behavior with you. We know that no matter what these adorable furballs do, we can’t stay mad at them. We still love them so much and forgive them for all the bad things they have done. If you don’t believe, scroll down to see pictures of feline friends who are forgiven immediately after doing stupid and evil things.
1. In case you wondered who rules this house…
2. “Head-bump loving cats are the worst when they have the cone of shame!”
3. “Oh, were you going to cook something in that?”
4. “It only lasted 12 hours.”
5. Guilty? Yes. Sorry? Not really.
6. “Our local shelter just posted a photo of a cat that got adopted, I think he likes his new home.”
7. Seconds before disaster
8. “She did it and she doesn’t care.”
9. “This looks like a comfortable spot.”
10. “Your WiFi is going to be down for a few hours because I’m cold.”
11. “He pushed the middle towel off the bed so he could snuggle between the other 2.”
12. “The cat knocked my daughter’s fish bowl off the dresser.”
13. “I think I’ll just… Yep, this is a good place.”
14. “I don’t know what happened to the toilet roll, mom.”
15. “My wife and our cat, Olivia, are in a constant battle for control of my wife’s pregnancy pillow. Yesterday, the cat won.”