Due to the coronavirus outbreak, social distancing has become the order of the day. However, not all of us are used to spending so much time cooped up in one place. Some people are so bored that they are trying to kill time by solving puzzles. But with thousands of hypnotic pieces, they might have to struggle with their puzzles for hours. Fortunately, their feline friends are always there to “help” them complete the puzzles. They will knock it to the ground once they realize their owners’ frustration.
In this article, we have compiled a list of pictures that show the reality of trying to finish a puzzle with a cat. Scroll down to see how naughty and bold our furry friends are.
1. My cat, deeply asleep with the last piece of a jigsaw puzzle. We’ve been searching for it for 10 minutes
2. We tried to kitten proof the puzzle, but she’s tenacious
3. Oh, you wanted to start a puzzle? I don’t think so!
4. So i was going to work on my puzzle
6. These 3d puzzles are so lifelike
7. Spent a week on this puzzle
8. Left my office door open for one minute and i hear a crash
9. Resting in pieces
10. Why i lock him out of the room when doing a puzzle: exhibit a
11. When you simply must get underneath the puzzle
12. My niece’s cat lucy “helping” her with her puzzle. Almost a year old, she is the cutest little stinker
13. Ugh, such a cathole
14. Lots of puzzles happening at our house! Toby has discovered he likes doing them too