We all want to do the best things for our beloved pets, so we tend to buy them a lot of new toys and accessories. However, like humans, animals get attached to their toy friends that have been with them for a long time. So, no matter how wonderful new toys are, our pet friends just want to play and cuddle with their favorite toys.
According to scientists, the actual reasons for which animals love toys and form close bonds with them can vary greatly. For some, it can simply be a source of soft warmth to keep them feeling safe when sleeping. For others, these toy friends can represent prey. But regardless of what the reasons are, watching our pets with their favorite toys is so touching and amazing!
We at Paws Planet are pet lovers, so we collected a list of some of the most adorable pets who are totally crazy about their toy friends to share with our beloved readers. These great pics are guaranteed to put a smile on your face and make your day better! So scroll down to enjoy!
1. “A family friend recently got a pet rat — here’s a photo of it curled up on her bed with its favorite bear.”
2. This birdie must be dreaming of having a chocolate baby parrot when “sitting” on this egg.
3. “Happiness is a 99-cent Ikea stuffed mouse.”
4. “Don’t touch it, it’s mine!”
5. Playing together leads to having a nap together.
6. “Rafael napping with Raphael…”
7. Just look at these cuddles!
8. Fluffy dreams to all of you!
9. “Goodnight, I love you!”
10. When you and your plumpy make up a perfect couple:
11. A best friend makes the perfect pillow.
12. “No, I won’t let you go!”
13. “Me and my buddy, Mr. Rat”
14. “I can’t fall asleep without my bunny.”
15. When you know your friend is a weirdo, but you’re okay with it:
16. “Me and my buddy look really alike, huh?”
17. Everyone needs a teddy bear hug from time to time.
18. “Meet my friend, Mr. Piggy.”
19. “Just a couple of lions enjoying their Friday night!”
20. “Don’t take him away from me!”
21. “They’re all mine?”
22. “I love dogs so much and now I have my own!”
23. “There can’t be too many friends!”
24. Find the duck in this picture!
Do your pets love their toy friends? Feel free to share your photos and thoughts with us in comments below! Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family members!