Pets are friendly, calm, affectionate, and smart, making them true friends and perfect companions. But some of these animals are the very epitome of sass. They make sassy actions that sometimes make their owners astonished. These furry guys act as big bosses. Their sassy actions and behaviors may irritate you sometimes, but normally, persuade you. We seem to gradually accept and love all their odds. Why? They’re family members.
In this post, we’re glad to share 20 sassy pets who will bring more laugh for your day. Although these pets behave differently, they still somehow manage to stay cute in their owner’s eyes. These animals seem to be born with sassy vibes. They make sassy actions, gestures, and behaviors naturally. They don’t even realize anything wrong with them. Their sass becomes the charisma that makes humans around them easily identify them. Let’s check them out!
Find more: Brightside
1. “Cracked the case of the missing bagel.”
2. “He’s on a diet. It’s not going great.”
3. “My friends’ dogs….Walter hates Max.”
4. Seems like they somehow realize that teamwork is more effective.
5. “He’s not allowed on my desk, so he is always testing his limits.”
6. Monkey steals a photographer’s camera, takes selfies, and now owns the copyright.
7. “The sign was necessary.”
8. “I thought some fruit bats were feasting on my papayas.”
9. “Lying in bed, heard the shower door shut. This is what I found when I got up to investigate.”
10. “My cat likes to rip out blinds for a better view outside.”
11. “Batman met Spiderman.”
12. “My boyfriend spent 3 months on an outdoor heated cat house for my guy. Hasn’t stepped into it even once.”
13. “My mum was gardening and our Pomeranian, who likes stealing stuff, stole the flower pot.”
14. “You can almost feel the brotherly love.”
16. “The cat was mad we weren’t home, so he ripped apart a pack of bagels, and took a tiny bite out of each one.”
17. “Playing around with filters, when my cat stepped in.”
18. “A dog at our local humane society has some serious sass.”
19. “My cat’s face before and after my wife told her that the high chair is not for her.”