Staying at home during quarantine due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak can be challenging. It can be hard for us, and this is no exception to our beloved pets.
Recently, an artist and a cat owner named Edison Rruga from Albania, created some funny and cute comics that show how his cat Coco reacted to quarantine. Through his comics and illustrations, he wants to show everyone the life of pets during quarantine.
Scroll down to enjoy these comics!
More info: Instagram
1. How to play fetch with your hooman.
In an interview with Bored Panda, the artist said, “When the whole corona situation started, I was working on some little interior projects and I had much free time. And one day, I was thinking about how life had changed for humans and animals (because they are happy when we are at home, but cats don’t care much) and wanted to do something about that. And I wanted to show it in cartoons. But not putting myself in the main role. I chose Coco because my cat is called Coco and I called it: Coco’s Quarantine Diary.”
2. “That lunch you brought me was tasty.”
“This was the inspiration to put Coco in the main role, make humans and cats behave in some circumstances that most of us have been in or have seen, and connect them in these black and white comics.”
3. “Ooh! You brought me lunch!”
4. Hoomans will deceive you. They leave the house so you think they’ve gone to work, but it turns out they only went to the corner shop. Then you realise they didn’t even bring you anything to eat. Naughty Hooman
5. “I will save you.”
6. “I am social, I just don’t like people!”
7. I called the crew to know about this “cornteen”.
8. “Yes, I am very busy, first I have to test the suitability and cushioning effect of the keyboard, and then… I tell you the rest later…”
9. “Social distancing is very important, hooman”
10. “An intruder in house. I will save you hooman.”
11. Busy relaxing and watching the world go by
12. Of course. But mirrors are useful for checking you look your best at all times.
13. Fishy, I wouldn’t trust the cat if I were you.
14. But my oh my what a captivating red dot…
15. I think it’s one of Picasso’s works (cubism)
16. “I ate a spider. I am a spider cat now.”
17. “If yesterday was Monday, I think today it’s Friday for sure!
18. Whether I like the shirt is determined by what I am intended to do with it.
19. “I repeat!!!!!”
20. “Let’s be a snake and he will not notice me.”
21. It’s not going to be social distancing or quarantine that’ll save us, but Coco!
22. Good morning!!!
23. “Admire me Hooman!”
24. “He coughed 3 times, 3 times today, C’mon human!!!”
25. “It’s mine, it’s mine!”
26. Trees are useful for sharpening claws when you can’t find a sofa or armchair.
27. Vacation 2020
28. “I slapt him twicw!”
29. Wait, WHAT?
30. “I think I can hear something… Maybe he is pregn… NOPE, just a sandwich!”
31. “But my therapist says it’s all in my mind!”
32. “I was sooo close!”
33. “Hooman called me fat!”
What do you think of these cute comics? Do you think your pet can relate? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below! Be sure to share these comics with your friends and family members!