If you are a pet owner, you will know clearly that cuddling and snuggling up with your pets in bed provides a sense of comfort, warmth, and security. That’s the reason why many pet owners let their pets sleep with them. However, some pets are a bit more greedy and just want to occupy their owners’ beds and claim them as their own. Even when they have their own beds to take a nap, they still want to steal ours.
Here are 30 hilarious and adorable photos of cats and dogs who love to sleep on their humans’ beds. Scroll down to see! We hope that these sneaky pets will make you smile and brighten up your day!
1. My cat wuffy waits until my daughter has left for school before crawling under her blanket and putting herself to bed
2. He only gets up on the bed when my fiancé is working. This is how i woke up from a nap
3. And this is why i never leap on to the bed without checking first
4. Found my 12yr old pup on my bed. It’s been a couple years since she was able to get up there, no idea how she did it. With her favorite toy too! Don’t have the heart to kick her off
5. Left for work, forgot phone. 10 minutes later, and this bitch is already in bed with my boyfriend
6. Forgot my wife was away – rolled over in bed to see this
7. My cat sitting like a person in bed
8. I left home for the military a few months ago and my dad took a pic of my dog sleeping on my bed
9. Just checked into my hotel room and found an intruder on my bed! Best hotel ever
10. Trying to enjoy my coffee and cuddles with boyfriend, dog starts nudging and yipping until i move. Immediately takes my spot and gives me this look
11. Had to leave my dog with my parents while i relocate out of state, my mom sent me this. Later that day i got a message saying my dad overslept because he thought my mom was still in bed
12. My cat is in love with my boyfriend. She glares every time i try to sit next to him. He didn’t believe me, so i took a picture
13. Last night, my cat merlin was on my husband’s side of he bed. He told me to take care of it, so i did. Sweet dreams little kitty
14. Every night at around 9 my cat tucks himself in and waits