Few creatures are as cute, cunning, or controversial as cats. Although they are known for being aloof, independent, and mischievous, they have managed to claw their way into our hearts, and become one of the most popular pets around the world. They are loved not only because of their cuteness, but also because they can make great companions who will provide us with happiness and unconditional love. So it’s not surprising that “cats” is one of the most-searched-for terms on the Internet and YouTube.
Recently, a Japanese photographer named Ryosuke Miyoshi, uploaded some photos of adorable kittens playing with cameras on Instagram. The pics quickly went viral and got a lot of love from people on the internet.
Miyoshi often captures Japan’s beautiful nature and places. But this time, she decided to create a series focused on adorable felines playing with cameras. When she shared the photos, she never expected that they would take over the internet by storm and capture everyone’s hearts.
Here are 18 bright and happy photos of adorable kittens playing with cameras. The photos are very soft and happy, perfectly showing the gentle and sweet nature of cute felines and the amazing beautiful nature of Japan. Scroll down to take a look!
More info: Instagram | twitter.com
1. High tech and high love
2. “Stand still. Say cheese!”
3. Aww the kitty is smaller than the camera. Now we want to see the kitten in the camera case.
4. Great view! We love the little photography instructor.
5. Looks so real, kitty is the photographer!!!
6. The perfect accessory
7. The perfect accessory
8. This cat is focused to get the perfect shot. ♡
9. So cute. We love the colors.
11. She captured the child’s feelings.
12. Lens a tiny bit low but stll a good picture.
13. Guard kitten.
14. We love the bowtie!
15. Oh, Hi baby, I thought you went home!!!
16. Kitty loves to pose!!!
17. There’s a grass hopper!
18. Missed the picture, the grasshopper jumped.
Who doesn’t love petting a cute cat, or cuddling with an adorable kitten? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below and don’t forget to share these pics with your friends and family members!