Cats are known for being independent and aloof, so it’s not surprising that they love to be alone. They spend most of their day sleeping, groom themselves, entertain themselves, and do whatever they want without their humans. If you want to cuddle and groom them, you have to wait until they allow you to do that. Although cats are mischievous and aloof sometimes, you still love them and want to let the world know how much you love them.
Here are some photos of cats who don’t want to show off their love in public and just want to be alone. Take a look!
1. In this pair, someone doesn’t seem to agree with the idea of saying cheese for the shot. Guess who that is?
Most cats will be perfectly content being left alone for a day while. However, if they are left alone for long periods of time they can become unhappy and upset. For this reason, don’t leave your cat alone for long periods of time.
2. The cat seems to have seen something that its owner still doesn’t know about…
3. Nobody seems happy here, but who’s responsible for the scratch?
4. The kitten seems to be dangerously interested in whoever’s taking the picture.
5. Careful, this cat doesn’t look very happy about her owner graduating from college!
6. A word of advice: Let go now.
7. This pussycat seems to think it’s in danger.
8. Someone here doesn’t seem to be very comfortable with such PDA, and someone else seems to be completely ignoring this awkwardness.
9. Clearly, there’s a pair of sad eyes in this pic.
10. Not a very friendly look over here…
11. Whatever happened to the Christmassy mood?
12. Very upset here.
13. Yeah, not sure if this cat wants a kiss…
14. Is this a great photobomb or what?
15. This cat also knows something its owner doesn’t.
16. Is it falling off the table or just running away from an unwanted selfie?
17. This kitten was the one who decided to take a selfie and that scared its owner very much.
Are you a cat owner? Share pics of your cats with us in the comment section. Don’t forget to share this article with your family and friends!