After living with our pets for many years, we get used to their weird habits and crazy actions. But even experienced pet owners aren’t always ready for the surprises that their 4-legged friends bring to them. Pets are known to bring gifts to their humans to show them their appreciation and love. Many pet owners even confess that many gifts from their pets leave them in awe. Luckily, these owners always have a chance to grab their phones and take some pictures.
We were amazed by each of these photos that pet owners shared, so we decided to collect some of the most adorable animals who surprised their humans with their hilarious and unusual gifts to share with you. Scroll down to see and you will agree with us that animals are never boring, especially the ones that are depicted in this article.
1. “Our pupper has been bringing us eggs every day that she steals from some wild chickens.”
2. “The neighbor’s cat brings me jalapeños from my garden.”
3. “This is Zoey’s pillow. If she likes you, she’ll bring you the pillow. You can’t touch it, but you can look.”
4. “My dog always brings me a shoe whenever I get home.”
5. “Our cat won’t stop bringing home sponges!”
6. “Today is my birthday. I woke from a nap to a potato my boy brought me.”
7. “My dog likes to greet me by bringing me stuff from inside the house.”
8. “Some cats bring their humans birds and mice… Oliver brings me teabags.”
9. “He loves to carry bras and underwear around the whole house.”
10. “My cat brought me a pair of Air Pods!”
11. “My dog, Aspen always grabs things out of the pantry and brings them to us with this face.”
12. “Our brave hunter cat brought home a feather duster.”
13. “She looks so proud.”
14. “My dog brings me things out of my toolbox, randomly hoping it’ll be something I need.”
15. “I’m going to bring my owner a newspaper, owners love newspapers.”
16. “My dog brought me some dirt today.”
17. “He brought me a… tomato?!”
18. “My cat brought me a rock. She is an indoor cat. I do not know where she got the rock.”
19. “Hopscotch always brings me a toy when I get home. Today he brought me my husband’s lip balm.”
Do your pets usually surprise you? What is the weirdest thing your pet has brought to you? Share some of their funny photos with us in the comments below!